We keep an eye out for all the meetups we think our community might be interested in, so this schedule represents a range of third party sessions as well as showcasing our own events. If you have something you'd like to share, do get in touch.
With a business idea as good as yours, it’s tempting to pitch to anyone who will listen. But your time and energy are finite, so you need to know who your ideal customer is. And if you do know, you need to be sure they trust you to meet their needs in ways your competitors can’t.
This workshop will:
- Use the Business Model Canvas planning template as a tool for defining and personalising your customers – you’ll group them and consider their specific interest in your offer
- Help you explore how to reach them, wow them, nurture them and hold on to them
- Help you explore how to clarify what’s working and what isn’t.
You’ll come away with:
- Tools for creating customer segments and personas
- A rationale for choosing the right channels to get to your ideal customer
- Ways to question your own assumptions about what your clients want and need
- Techniques for building trust and warmth with your customers, so that they become your biggest sales team.
This workshop is for:
- Early stage business leaders, entrepreneurs and sole traders who haven’t yet fully defined the right target customer
- Growing businesses seeking to enter new markets
- Businesses looking to scale up a new idea with existing customers who only know you for what you used to offer.
About Reset. Restart
Reset. Restart is a new programme offering free support for Brighton and Sussex businesses who want to structure their planning and tighten their business model. It’s designed to help build resilience and develop the practical skills needed to survive and, ultimately, to thrive.
There are four workshops, this is the third.
Any questions, email the Chamber events team - email@example.com
Reset. Restart is delivered by Brighton Chamber and always possible in partnership with Business & IP Centre Brighton & Hove.
For more information and the full programme of events and support visit the Chamber website.
To find out how the Business & IP Centre can help your business including accessing the databases sign up to the Brighton & Hove newsletter or get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.