BT Skills for Tomorrow will be hosting a fantastic online event to help your business in these unprecedented times. The event will feature an two workshops by BT Skills for Tomorrow
10:45 - 12:00 Mindfulness and managing your wellbeing
More details about the session
These are challenging times for so many of us in so many parts of our lives. In this session we explore the role and application of resilience and wellbeing in the working world. We discuss how we can manage our wellbeing and create an environment for others to manage theirs, within your company, your team and in your own self.
As the situation around the coronavirus continues to develop, we have decided to move this to a virtual event instead of face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
- Join the event here.
- You can join on mobile, tablet or desktop.
- At any point if you have a question, you can ask it in the Q&A area.
- We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
With the spread of the coronavirus, having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. That’s why BT developed new learning content and is working with a range of brilliant partners, such as Google Digital Garage and Small Business Britain, to run a host of free webinars with experts to help SMEs cope.
These online courses will help SME owners and their employees improve their digital skills through new online tools, social media advice and new digital tips and tricks, empowering them with the skills they need today during these challenging times.
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first come first served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.