This is the second of three parts of the Introduction to Enterprise workshops on the Outset programme.
On day two we will cover the following:
• Value Proposition and Customer worth- understanding the true value of your customers.
• Buyer Personas- thinking about who your customers are and how to reach them.
• Marketing- considering the different places to market your business including physical and online platforms.
• Social Media- we take consider the different social media platforms and how they can be a tool for your business.
• Sales- how to sell your products and services and what the right mindset of a sales person is
About this Event
Please note this workshop is available to start-ups based in Swindon and Wiltshire only.
Are you based in Swindon and Wiltshire and have an idea for a new business? Maybe you have a hobby that you would love to turn into a business or perhaps you want to become self-employed and be your own boss.
This series of workshops will help you to consider all aspects of starting your own business, delivered within a friendly, engaging environment we will encourage you to explore your business idea and cover the fundamental elements of what being your own boss really means.
We help to increase your confidence, knowledge and motivate you on your business start-up journey.
On day one we will cover the following:
• Business Objections- identifying any potential barriers you feel may stand in your way of creating a successful business.
• Market Research- understanding what market research is and why it is useful for your business.
• Entrepreneurship- what it means to be an entrepreneur and to run your own business.
• Sustainability- what the different types of sustainability are and understanding how these align with your business.
• Branding- what branding is and why it’s so important to understand the brand you want to create.
Interested in attending this event? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you eligible to attend?
You must be based in Swindon or Wiltshire and fill in your full name and address details during the Eventbrite registration process.
You must have completed a client enrolment form before attending the workshop. If we do not receive it in good time it may mean that we are unable to send you the Zoom details to access the workshop.
The Zoom details for the workshop will be sent to you the day before the workshop takes place.
Outset Swindon and Wiltshire
Outset is a specialist service supporting people to start, launch and grow their own business. We focus on building your confidence and skills and help you to learn the key knowledge areas to build a successful and sustainable new enterprise. We offer specialist learning and support through a mixed programme of workshops, events, online resources and 1:2:1 support, delivered by our team of enterprise advisors.
All the support run by Outset Swindon and Wiltshire is free to access as the programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Currently all our events are being held online via Zoom.
Booking is essential as places are limited to ensure maximum learning and benefit for each participant. Please ensure that if you are unable to attend the session, that you let us know so that we can move this place to another participant.
If you require any help accessing our courses, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0800 917 1179.