This session is about communicating new ways of working
How do we share our passion for self-organising with those who aren't yet aware of the possibilities and, to be honest, quite put off by the term 'self-management'?
- We'll be learning from Virpi Oinonen, The Business Illustrator, how drawn storytelling can help with change communications.
- Using our new-found skills in story-telling, we'll be exploring how to respond to the phrase "It'll never work here!"
Please make sure you have a dark pen and A4 paper to hand.
As always, the event will be interactive with lots of opportunity to meet people, share ideas and practice new skills.
Online Zoom meeting
Zoom link is shown in meetup once you rsvp.
Guidance for joining online:
- Please mute yourself, unless you are speaking :)
- Turn your video camera on if you can
- Call from a quiet place
- We don't record sessions but we do sometimes share the chat (we change your name to your initials).
Are you wondering if this Meetup is for you?
The global Reinventing Work movement is made up of local groups who share, learn and practice more human-centred ways of working. Our purpose (written in pencil) is to make work better, one place at a time.
Please check out our main meetup page to learn about us and decide if this is for you: https://www.meetup.com/Reinventing-Work-London/