1. In your own words – what do you do?
whitefluffy.cloud is a unique cloud-based Software As A Service (SAAS) provider to businesses, that has created a market leading CRM (customer database) solution which natively integrates telephony, marketing, and business automation services into its core. Our system can be adapted to any business whatever the industry sector.
2. What’s the most exciting thing about what you’re doing?
Although we are a UK based business our software services help to run hundreds of businesses in the UK, Europe and beyond. We love collaborating with clients to get them up and running with our existing software platform or to build them a bespoke system that makes a real difference to how they work.
3. What are you most proud of so far?
Runner up in the Dell Small Business Awards – article in the Sunday Times. Going into clients and seeing our software running a business 50 plus people strong. Our clients love us and tell us that they couldn’t run their businesses without us.
4. What have you found most difficult about being a start-up?
Attracting the right talent to excel forward. It is so important to get the right team who are passionate and talented.
5. What would you do differently if you started now?
Narrowed the focus more and recruited locally to start with.
6. Where do you think you’ll be in 12 months?
We are excited about the next 12 months as we are currently expanding our services as well as building a bigger team. We will have lots more clients and introduced new functionality to our platform.
7. What tools/people/services/organisations helped you most?
Dell & British Chamber of Commerce – early PR and validation that what we were doing was right.
8. What’s the best thing about being based in Swindon?
Swindon is a good central location – with easy access to London and beyond. We have attracted a team in and around the existing area due to great transport links.
9. What support does the tech scene need in Swindon?
It needs an improved profile to show that Swindon is a tech hub destination.
10. Where can we find out more about you?
And if you’re interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always on the look-out for passionate and ambitious people to join our team and have a number of roles available.